Air Duct Cleaning & Repair Services in Surprise, AZ
Keep your air conditioner and heater working efficiently by having your air ducts cleaned or repaired. Call us for services in Surprise and throughout Maricopa County.
Is the air quality in your house decreasing? Are your utility bills increasing? This can signal you need to have your air ducts cleaned or repaired. To schedule maintenance with a professional, call Grand Canyon Home Services for appointments in Surprise, AZ. We provide honest and upfront pricing.
Is dry air making your skin crack? You need to add more moisture to your house. Contact us to learn about our humidifier services in the West Valley.
Signs Your Air Ducts Need To Be Cleaned
Before the air quality in your house decreases, make sure your air ducts are working properly and are clean. Some symptoms that can signal your system needs professional services include:
- Mold: Believe it or not, mold can develop in your ducts due to condensation from your heating and cooling systems. If you see mold near your vent covers, smell a musty odor, or notice allergy or asthma symptoms worsening, it can signal you need air duct cleaning services.
- Dust: If you notice dust around your house – even after you clean – it can indicate you have dust, dirt, pet dander, and other contaminants in your ductwork. You might even be able to see some debris on the air supply and return vents throughout your house.
- Rodents or insects: It’s unpleasant to think about, but occasionally rodents or insects can live in your air ducts. When this happens, they can leave behind droppings and other bacteria. This can then enter your home when the air blows through your vents.
- Home renovation: If you recently did a large remodeling project at your house, dust and debris from the construction can get into your vents.
- Rising energy bill: If your utility bills are rising and your usage hasn’t changed, it can indicate your ducts are dirty. If there is too much dirt or debris in the duct, it can be difficult for air to make its way through the HVAC system. This can force your AC or heater to work harder to keep your house at an ideal temperature.
Particles That Can Clog Your Air Ducts
Debris can collect in your ductwork and cause clogs and other issues. Some particles that can contaminate your air ducts are:
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
Avoid having these particles gather and spread through your home via ductwork. Have experts clean your air ducts to prevent these risks.
Increase the climate control of your house by installing a smart thermostat. Call us for thermostat services in Surprise.
When to Schedule Air Duct Repairs
Before your HVAC units start to overwork to keep your house comfortable, it’s essential to schedule air duct repairs on time. Some signs you need to book an appointment with a professional include:
- Your house is stuffy and humid.
- Your air quality decreases.
- Your energy bills start to increase.
- Your house has warm and cold spots, signaling uneven heating and cooling.