Your home's indoor air quality is critical to the health and safety of your loved ones. That's why investing in your air by keeping your air ducts clean, making sure your humidity levels are in check and removing pollutants from the air is so important.
For nearly two decades, Grand Canyon Home Services LLC has been helping Goodyear, AZ area homeowners keep their indoor air clean and we can help you too. As experts in indoor air quality and duct cleaning, we provide the highest level of service and expertise than any other air conditioning company in the Phoenix area. You can trust that our team will provide you with the right solutions and advice possible. You can trust that our team will provide you with the best advice and the right solutions tailored to your needs.
Best Air Quality Solutions in Goodyear
- Duct Sealing (aeroseal)
- Upgraded Air Filtration Systems (MERV11, MERV16)
- Electronic Air Cleaners),
- Air Scrubbers (air scrubber plus product)
- Air Purifiers (iwave-r product)
- ERV (energy recovery ventilators) to bring in conditioned fresh air
- Dryer Vent Cleaning (residential and commercial)
- Video Duct Inspections
- Commercial Duct Cleaning Services (including schools, hospitals, office buildings)
- Sick Building Syndrome Remedies
- Commercial High Dusting Service
Why Invest in Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs?
- Reduce bacteria, mildew, and mold - Dirty air ducts are a major source of indoor air pollution and your air duct system is the perfect place for bacteria, mildew, mold, and other harmful organisms to breed.
- Less dust - Think of the inside of your ductwork like a room in your home that doesn’t get dusted or vacuumed. When your furnace or ac is on dust gets sucked in and blown around throughout your home.
- Relieve allergy symptoms - Most people are allergic to dust mite waste. Dust mites feed on dust found in ductwork so when you remove the dust, you remove their food in the process.
Do New Homes Need Air Duct Cleaning?
Yes. During construction the ductwork is open and the central air conditioner is running often times without a filter, during which time construction debris accumulates in the ductwork and causes sub-par air quality.