Annual maintenance of your HVAC systems is the best way to protect your investment. You'll avoid expensive repairs, enjoy peace of mind knowing you won't likely experience untimely breakdowns, and keep your heating and cooling systems working at peak efficiency. In fact, your energy savings alone could be enough to cover the cost of maintenance in many cases.
What Does our Annual Maintenance Membership Include?
You'll enjoy two full maintenance visits er year (one for air conditioning and one for heating). Club members also get one main electrical panel inspection and one water heater inspection per year, plus 10% off all repair and installation services.
- Check evaporator coil; lubricate fan motor; set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve; check start and run capacitors; test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain; check start and run delays; clean blower wheel
- Adjust bypass dampers; monitor refrigerant level; inspect valves
- Clean or replace filters; adjust operating pressures; check flue
- Tighten electrical connections; measure voltage differences; check flame baffle
- Evaluate safety controls; measure amperage draw; clean combustion chamber
- Measure temperature difference; clean and adjust burners; clean heat exchanger
- Clean condenser coil; evaluate vent system; test thermocouple
- Adjust thermostat calibration; set burner adjustment; check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness; measure gas input
Benefits of Our Maintenance Program
- Save on your monthly heating and cooling costs
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Gain peace of mind knowing your HVAC systems are running as they should
- Catch small repairs before they become more expensive ones
- Enjoy priority service when you need it most
- Access exclusive discounts only available to maintenance program members
- Add value to your home since your agreement is transferrable